Here’s a list of 14 ways to enjoy your favorite fragrances!
You already know about dabbing some on your pulse points, YET there are many other, inexpensive, ways to ensure a delightfully fragrance scent.
1. Spray your favorite fragrance on damp towel-dried hair before combing.
2. Dab a few drops of perfume on light bulbs. The heat will diffuse fragrance when light is on.
3. Saturate cotton balls with scent, let dry, tuck in pillowcases.
4. Spray cologne on underside of wooden book shelves. Wood holds scent.
5. Store scented soap, unwrapped, in lingerie drawer.
6. Spray your nylons from waist to knees
7. Dab on a sheet of plain-bond paper, let dry, keep it in your attaché case under business paper.
8. Pick up corners of rug and carpets; spray underside with cologne.
9. Saturate lace hankie and tuck in comer of your purse.
10. Put all your empty perfume bottles and stoppers in bureau drawers. Throw out only when all traces of fragrance are gone.
11. Dab perfume on radiator vents.
12. Put perfume on petals of artificial flowers.
13. Spritz your clothes in clothes closet.
14. Spritz perfume on your bra before putting it on in the morning.
Use these 14 ways to enjoy and get the most our of your favorite scent!
Don’t forget to subscribe below!