Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desire of thine heart. – Psalm 37:4 KJV
1. please (someone) greatly.
1. great pleasure.
• a cause or source of great pleasure.
1. freely transfer the possession of (something) to (someone); hand over to.
• hand over (an amount) in exchange or payment; pay.
• cause or allow (someone or something) to have (something, especially something abstract); provide or supply with.
• carry out or perform ( a specified action).
- a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.
1. strongly wish for or want (something).
express a wish to (someone); request or entreat.
Until Next Time,
Bridget Denise Webb
If you would like to give to me or to give or seed into my endeavors, you can, securely via:
Blessings to you to the God power!