I started this post for this recipe two years ago, I’m finally releasing it to the world! Enjoy! 🙂
Breakfast / Brunch Muffins – Turkey Sausage Corn Bread Muffins©
An original recipe by yours truly.
They can be served for breakfast, brunch, or dinner!
Turkey Sausage Links – Fully Cooked
Corn Bread/Muffin Mix
1. Microwave links. Chop finely
2. Pour Corn bread/muffin mix in bowl. Follow the manufacturer’s directions for the brand of cornbread/muffin mix you choose.
3. Add your finely chopped turkey links
4. Add your finely chopped spinach.
5. Add your shredded cheese.
For this recipe I used my sister’s MINI CUPCAKE MAKER!
Until Next Time,
FOLLOW EffortlessBeauty™ to receive posts delivered directly to your email inbox. It’s FREE & FRESH Off The Press!