su • shi
a Japanese dish consisting of small balls or rolls of vinegar flavored cold cooked rice served with a garnish of raw fish, vegetables, or egg.
It also comes “cooked“!
I love “cooked” Sushi!
Do you have a favorite Sushi Roll? Do you eat Sushi raw? Do you eat Sushi cooked?
What are some of your favorite Sushi restaurants?
Let me know in the comments!
Happy New Year!
Bridget Denise Webb
Sign up with your email to receive blog posts, information, and promotions!
I started this post for this recipe two years ago, I’m finally releasing it to the world! Enjoy! 🙂
Breakfast / Brunch Muffins – Turkey Sausage Corn Bread Muffins©
An original recipe by yours truly.
They can be served for breakfast, brunch, or dinner!
Turkey Sausage Links – Fully Cooked
Corn Bread/Muffin Mix
1. Microwave links. Chop finely
2. Pour Corn bread/muffin mix in bowl. Follow the manufacturer’s directions for the brand of cornbread/muffin mix you choose.
3. Add your finely chopped turkey links
4. Add your finely chopped spinach.
5. Add your shredded cheese.
For this recipe I used my sister’s MINI CUPCAKE MAKER!
Until Next Time,
FOLLOW EffortlessBeauty™ to receive posts delivered directly to your email inbox. It’s FREE & FRESH Off The Press!